No funding information provided.
BDNF Val66Met polymorphism interacts with sex to influence bimanual motor control in healthy humans
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 726–731, November 2012
How to Cite
Brain and Behavior 2012; 2(6): 726–731
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Handedness consistency influences bimanual coordination: A behavioural and electrophysiological investigation, Neuropsychologia, 2014, 58, 81, , ,
- 2Modulating effect of Val66Met polymorphism of brain-derived neurotrophic factor gene on clinical and psychological characteristics of patients with schizophrenia, Molecular Biology, 2014, 48, 1, 69, , , ,
- 3Functional Val66Met polymorphism of Brain-derived neurotrophic factor in type 2 diabetes with depression in Han Chinese subjects, Behavioral and Brain Functions, 2013, 9, 1, 34, , , , , , ,