Comparison of weight changes following unilateral and staged bilateral STN DBS for advanced PD
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
©2011 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 12–18, September 2011
How to Cite
Lee, E. M., Kurundkar, A., Cutter, G. R., Huang, H., Guthrie, B. L., Watts, R. L. and Walker, H. C. (2011), Comparison of weight changes following unilateral and staged bilateral STN DBS for advanced PD. Brain and Behavior, 1: 12–18. doi: 10.1002/brb3.9
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received: 03 April 2011; Revised: 11 May 2011; Accepted: 12 May 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Mechanisms of Body Weight Fluctuations in Parkinsonâ€™s Disease, Frontiers in Neurology, 2014, 5,, , ,
- 2Weight Change after Globus Pallidus Internus or Subthalamic Nucleus Deep Brain Stimulation in Parkinsons Disease and Dystonia, Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, 2012, 90, 6, 386, , , ,