Funded by the Association Française du Syndrome de Rett (AFSR).
Overexpression of cyclic GMP-dependent protein kinase reduces MeCP2 and HDAC2 expression
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 732–740, November 2012
How to Cite
Brain and Behavior 2012; 2(6): 732–740
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- Association Française du Syndrome de Rett (AFSR)
Total views by type:
Publication date: 17 Sep 2012. Cumulative views from 17 Sep 2012 - 9 Dec 2013.
- Total views: 478
- Total PDF views: 272
- Total HTML views: 206
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.