This study was supported by a grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH R01 NS048281) to J. P. S.
The effects of linguistic relationships among paired associates on verbal self-generation and recognition memory
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 789–795, November 2012
How to Cite
Brain and Behavior 2012; 2(6): 789–795
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 NS048281
Total views by type:
Publication date: 4 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 4 Oct 2012 - 1 Jan 2016.
- Total views: 830
- Total PDF views: 360
- Total HTML views: 470
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.