Jane Londerville is a faculty member in the Department of Marketing and Consumer Studies at the University of Guelph, Canada, where she teaches in the B.Comm programme in Housing and Real Estate Management. She has an honours BSc degree in mathematics and economics from Queen's University and an MBA from the Harvard School of Business. Her research interests include real estate finance, the provision of affordable housing, life lease housing for seniors and new format retailing.
Mortgage-backed securities in Canada: the size of the market and prospects for the future
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2005 Henry Stewart Publications
Briefings in Real Estate Finance
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 199–207, January 2005
How to Cite
Londerville, J. (2005), Mortgage-backed securities in Canada: the size of the market and prospects for the future. Brief. Real Est. Fin., 4: 199–207. doi: 10.1002/bref.133
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!