Ryan Crumley is a recent graduate of Georgia Southern University, earning a Master of Business Administration degree. He is currently Chief Accountant/Auditor for Nehemiah Builders located in Franklin, Tennessee, USA.
Analysis of international joint ventures within real estate investment trusts
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2005 Henry Stewart Publications
Briefings in Real Estate Finance
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 217–227, January 2005
How to Cite
Crumley, R. and Fisher, D. K. (2005), Analysis of international joint ventures within real estate investment trusts. Brief. Real Est. Fin., 4: 217–227. doi: 10.1002/bref.135
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!