Timothy Eccles is a senior lecturer in the School of Surveying at Kingston University, UK. He co-wrote with Andrew Holt earlier papers in the Journal of Corporate Real Estate and in Briefings in Real Estate Finance in this field. He is also a co-author of the forthcoming Property and Construction Accounting and of the in-print Property and Construction Economics, published by International Thomson Business Press.
Revenue recognition and real estate companies: a preliminary analysis
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2005 Henry Stewart Publications
Briefings in Real Estate Finance
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 245–270, January 2005
How to Cite
Eccles, T., Holt, A. and Fell-Smith, W. (2005), Revenue recognition and real estate companies: a preliminary analysis. Brief. Real Est. Fin., 4: 245–270. doi: 10.1002/bref.137
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!