The design of a fungus-eater: A model of human behavior in an unsophisticated environment
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1962 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 164–183, April 1962
How to Cite
Toda, M. (1962), The design of a fungus-eater: A model of human behavior in an unsophisticated environment. Syst. Res., 7: 164–183. doi: 10.1002/bs.3830070203
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!