Computers in Behavioral Science
A concept attainment program that simulates a simultaneous-scanning strategy
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1962 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 247–250, April 1962
How to Cite
Allen, M. (1962), A concept attainment program that simulates a simultaneous-scanning strategy. Syst. Res., 7: 247–250. doi: 10.1002/bs.3830070212
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!