Measuring utility by a single-response sequential method
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1964 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 226–232, 1964
How to Cite
Becker, G. M., Degroot, M. H. and Marschak, J. (1964), Measuring utility by a single-response sequential method. Syst. Res., 9: 226–232. doi: 10.1002/bs.3830090304
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!