The research reported here was undertaken in the Behavior Research Laboratory, Institute of Behavioral Science, University of Colorado, and is Publication 60 of the Institute. This research was supported by a research grant (M-4977) from the National Institute of Mental Health. It is a part of the general program of research on inferential processes now in progress at the Behavior Research Laboratory. The authors wish to express their appreciation to Marilyn Wilkins and David Summers for running the subjects and to Cameron Peterson for his suggestions.
Differential feedback in two multiple-cue probability learning tasks†
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1965 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 429–435, 1965
How to Cite
Todd, F. J. and Hammond, K. R. (1965), Differential feedback in two multiple-cue probability learning tasks. Syst. Res., 10: 429–435. doi: 10.1002/bs.3830100406
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!