I am indebted to Martin Landau of the University of California at Berkeley and to Robert C. North of Stanford University for their encouragement and thoughtful advice.
Minimal requirements for a biobehavioral paradigm
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1971 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 442–455, September 1971
How to Cite
Beck, H. (1971), Minimal requirements for a biobehavioral paradigm. Syst. Res., 16: 442–455. doi: 10.1002/bs.3830160504
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!