The present paper was prepared under partial support from Research Grants MH 04732 and MH 24354 from the Psychopharmacology Research Branch, National Institute of Mental Health to the senior author and The Johns Hopkins University. Certain aspects of the data reported in this communication have also been presented in Pichot (1973). The authors would like to express their appreciation to Mrs. Julia Martin, Miss Ellen Fisher, Miss Joanne Johnson, and Miss Bridget Wittelsberger who provided technical assistance on the project. In particular, the authors are grateful to Dr. Alberto DiMascio of the Boston State Hospital, Dr. Gerald L. Klerman of the Harvard Medical School, and Dr. Arthur K. Shapiro of the Payne-Whitney Clinic for graciously making HSCL data available from their patient samples.
The Hopkins Symptom Checklist (HSCL): A self-report symptom inventory†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1974 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 1–15, January 1974
How to Cite
Derogatis, L. R., Lipman, R. S., Rickels, K., Uhlenhuth, E. H. and Covi, L. (1974), The Hopkins Symptom Checklist (HSCL): A self-report symptom inventory. Syst. Res., 19: 1–15. doi: 10.1002/bs.3830190102
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!