Axiomatic theory of hierarchical systems
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1983 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 24–34, January 1983
How to Cite
Voorhees, B. H. (1983), Axiomatic theory of hierarchical systems. Syst. Res., 28: 24–34. doi: 10.1002/bs.3830280105
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 1982
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 1981
- University of Alberta Center for Advanced
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!