University of California at San Diego.
2×2 Games played by rats: Different delays of reinforcement as payoffs
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1983 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 65–78, January 1983
How to Cite
Flood, M., Lendenmann, K. and Rapoport, A. (1983), 2×2 Games played by rats: Different delays of reinforcement as payoffs. Syst. Res., 28: 65–78. doi: 10.1002/bs.3830280108
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 1982
- Canada Council. Grant Number: S 75-1349
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!