Four-Membered Ring Peroxide Heterocycles: Photochemistry Through the Backdoor
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Bulletin des Sociétés Chimiques Belges
Volume 93, Issue 7, pages 605–617, 1984
How to Cite
Adam, W., Baader, W. J., Babatsikos, C. and Schmidt, E. (1984), Four-Membered Ring Peroxide Heterocycles: Photochemistry Through the Backdoor. Bull. Soc. Chim. Belges, 93: 605–617. doi: 10.1002/bscb.19840930708
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!