Sustainable Development and the Financial System: Society's Perceptions About Socially Responsible Investing
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 410–428, September 2013
How to Cite
Escrig-Olmedo, E., Muñoz-Torres, M. J. and Fernández-Izquierdo, M. Á. (2013), Sustainable Development and the Financial System: Society's Perceptions About Socially Responsible Investing. Bus. Strat. Env., 22: 410–428. doi: 10.1002/bse.1755
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!