Corporate Social Responsibility in China: a Preferential Stakeholder Model and Effects
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 471–483, November 2013
How to Cite
Xun, J. (2013), Corporate Social Responsibility in China: a Preferential Stakeholder Model and Effects. Bus. Strat. Env., 22: 471–483. doi: 10.1002/bse.1757
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!