Why do firms adopt ‘beyond-compliance’ environmental policies?
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 286–299, September/October 2001
How to Cite
Prakash, A. (2001), Why do firms adopt ‘beyond-compliance’ environmental policies?. Bus. Strat. Env., 10: 286–299. doi: 10.1002/bse.305
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!