Voluntary adoption of ISO 14001 in Japan: mechanisms, stages and effects
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 43–62, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Welch, E. W., Mori, Y. and Aoyagi-Usui, M. (2002), Voluntary adoption of ISO 14001 in Japan: mechanisms, stages and effects. Bus. Strat. Env., 11: 43–62. doi: 10.1002/bse.318
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!