The authors wish to thank Mr Vijay Bhardwaj of the EC Environment Directorate for his introduction of this article's key concept to the lead author in 1992.
Strategic inter-organizational environmentalism in the US: A multi-sectoral perspective of alternating eco-policy roles†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 221–235, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Starik, M. and Heuer, M. (2002), Strategic inter-organizational environmentalism in the US: A multi-sectoral perspective of alternating eco-policy roles. Bus. Strat. Env., 11: 221–235. doi: 10.1002/bse.334
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!