Planning eco-industrial parks: an analysis of Dutch planning methods
Article first published online: 22 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 147–162, May/June 2003
How to Cite
van Leeuwen, M. G., Vermeulen, W. J. V. and Glasbergen, P. (2003), Planning eco-industrial parks: an analysis of Dutch planning methods. Bus. Strat. Env., 12: 147–162. doi: 10.1002/bse.355
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!