Environmental upgrading of Third World enterprises through linkages to transnational corporations. Theoretical perspectives and preliminary evidence
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Special Issue: Innovating for Sustainability
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 261–274, July/August 2004
How to Cite
Jeppesen, S. and Hansen, M. W. (2004), Environmental upgrading of Third World enterprises through linkages to transnational corporations. Theoretical perspectives and preliminary evidence. Bus. Strat. Env., 13: 261–274. doi: 10.1002/bse.410
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!