This author gladly acknowledges support from the Academy of Finland RIEM Project (Code 53437).
Management and policy aspects of industrial ecology: an emerging research agenda
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Special Issue: Business and Industrial Ecology
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 289–305, September/October 2004
How to Cite
Korhonen, J., von Malmborg, F., Strachan, P. A. and Ehrenfeld, J. R. (2004), Management and policy aspects of industrial ecology: an emerging research agenda. Bus. Strat. Env., 13: 289–305. doi: 10.1002/bse.415
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2004
- Academy of Finland RIEM Project. Grant Number: 53437
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!