Networking for knowledge transfer: towards an understanding of local authority roles in regional industrial ecosystem management
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Special Issue: Business and Industrial Ecology
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 334–346, September/October 2004
How to Cite
von Malmborg, F. (2004), Networking for knowledge transfer: towards an understanding of local authority roles in regional industrial ecosystem management. Bus. Strat. Env., 13: 334–346. doi: 10.1002/bse.419
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!