The political bottom line: the emerging dimension to corporate responsibility for sustainable development
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 372–383, November/December 2005
How to Cite
Bendell, J. and Kearins, K. (2005), The political bottom line: the emerging dimension to corporate responsibility for sustainable development. Bus. Strat. Env., 14: 372–383. doi: 10.1002/bse.439
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!