Pathways of stakeholder influence in the Canadian forestry industry
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 384–398, November/December 2005
How to Cite
Henriques, I. and Sharma, S. (2005), Pathways of stakeholder influence in the Canadian forestry industry. Bus. Strat. Env., 14: 384–398. doi: 10.1002/bse.456
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!