Sustainability, performance and organizational strategy: an empirical analysis of public organizations
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 79–92, February 2008
How to Cite
Enticott, G. and Walker, R. M. (2008), Sustainability, performance and organizational strategy: an empirical analysis of public organizations. Bus. Strat. Env., 17: 79–92. doi: 10.1002/bse.501
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2004
- Office of the Deputy Prime Minister
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!