Developing a sustainability accounting framework to inform strategic business decisions: a case study from the chemicals industry
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Special Issue: Sustainability Accounting
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 347–360, September/October 2006
How to Cite
Taplin, J. R. D., Bent, D. and Aeron-Thomas, D. (2006), Developing a sustainability accounting framework to inform strategic business decisions: a case study from the chemicals industry. Bus. Strat. Env., 15: 347–360. doi: 10.1002/bse.542
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!