An environmental marketing system – a proposed model based on Indian experience
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 467–479, December 2008
How to Cite
Nair, S. R. and Menon, C. G. (2008), An environmental marketing system – a proposed model based on Indian experience. Bus. Strat. Env., 17: 467–479. doi: 10.1002/bse.586
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!