This paper is in memory of Peter J. Schmeidler who has devoted his career in the practice and research of corporate environmental management.
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 469–486, November 2009
How to Cite
Yin, H. and Schmeidler, P. J. (2009), Why do standardized ISO 14001 environmental management systems lead to heterogeneous environmental outcomes?. Bus. Strat. Env., 18: 469–486. doi: 10.1002/bse.629
This article was published online on 8 December 2008. An error was subsequently identified and corrected by an erratum notice that was published online only on [May 7 2009]. DOI: 10.1002/BSE . This printed version incorporates the amendment identified by the erratum notice.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2008
Vol. 20, Issue 8, 554, Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!