A study of determinant factors of stakeholder environmental pressure perceived by industrial companies
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 164–181, March 2010
How to Cite
González-Benito, J. and González-Benito, Ó. (2010), A study of determinant factors of stakeholder environmental pressure perceived by industrial companies. Bus. Strat. Env., 19: 164–181. doi: 10.1002/bse.631
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!