Sustainable Development of Electrical and Electronic Equipment: User-driven Green Design for Cell Phones
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Business Strategy and the Environment
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 36–48, January 2013
How to Cite
Liao, C.-S., Lou, K.-R. and Gao, C.-T. (2013), Sustainable Development of Electrical and Electronic Equipment: User-driven Green Design for Cell Phones. Bus. Strat. Env., 22: 36–48. doi: 10.1002/bse.743
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!