Special Issue Paper
Relational Aggression in Women during Emerging Adulthood: A Social Process Model
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Violent and Antisocial Behavior in Women
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 695–710, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Ostrov, J. M., Hart, E. J., Kamper, K. E. and Godleski, S. A. (2011), Relational Aggression in Women during Emerging Adulthood: A Social Process Model. Behav. Sci. Law, 29: 695–710. doi: 10.1002/bsl.1002
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!