This project was funded by a grant from the Purdue University Research Foundation.
Special Issue Paper
Personality and Situational Correlates of Self-reported Reasons for Intimate Partner Violence among Women versus Men Referred for Batterers' Intervention†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Violent and Antisocial Behavior in Women
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 711–727, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Ross, J. M. (2011), Personality and Situational Correlates of Self-reported Reasons for Intimate Partner Violence among Women versus Men Referred for Batterers' Intervention. Behav. Sci. Law, 29: 711–727. doi: 10.1002/bsl.1004
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!