Special Issue Article
Obstacles to Research in Residential Juvenile Justice Facilities: Recommendations for Researchers
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Research in Criminal Justice Settings: Ethical, Legal, and Methodological Issues, Part 2
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 49–68, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Lane, C., Goldstein, N. E.S., Heilbrun, K., Cruise, K. R. and Pennacchia, D. (2012), Obstacles to Research in Residential Juvenile Justice Facilities: Recommendations for Researchers. Behav. Sci. Law, 30: 49–68. doi: 10.1002/bsl.1991
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!