Detecting Children's Lies: Comparing True Accounts About Highly Stressful Injuries with Unprepared, Prepared, and Coached Lies
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Current Directions
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 329–341, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Warren, K. L., Dodd, E., Raynor, G. and Peterson, C. (2012), Detecting Children's Lies: Comparing True Accounts About Highly Stressful Injuries with Unprepared, Prepared, and Coached Lies. Behav. Sci. Law, 30: 329–341. doi: 10.1002/bsl.1994
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 513-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!