Special Issue Article
Examining Attitudes about and Influences on Research Participation among Forensic Psychiatric Inpatients
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Research in Criminal Justice Settings: Ethical, Legal, and Methodological Issues, Part 2
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 69–86, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Magyar, M. S., Edens, J. F., Epstein, M., Stiles, P. G. and Poythress, N. G. (2012), Examining Attitudes about and Influences on Research Participation among Forensic Psychiatric Inpatients. Behav. Sci. Law, 30: 69–86. doi: 10.1002/bsl.1997
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2011
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: RO1 MH081069 (John Edens, principal investigator)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!