An earlier version of this study was presented at the annual meeting of the International Academy of Law and Mental Health (IALMH) in Berlin, Germany, in 2011.
Special Issue Article
Female Juvenile Delinquency, Motherhood, and the Intergenerational Transmission of Aggression and Antisocial Behavior†
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: International Perspectives on Juvenile Crime
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 211–237, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Tzoumakis, S., Lussier, P. and Corrado, R. (2012), Female Juvenile Delinquency, Motherhood, and the Intergenerational Transmission of Aggression and Antisocial Behavior. Behav. Sci. Law, 30: 211–237. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2010
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- British Columbia Ministry of Health and the BC Ministry of Children and Family Development (to the Vancouver Longitudinal Study on the Psychosocial Development of Children).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!