Sentencing Convicted Juvenile Felony Offenders in the Adult Court: The Direct Effects of Race
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 782–799, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Howell, R. J. and Hutto, T. S. (2012), Sentencing Convicted Juvenile Felony Offenders in the Adult Court: The Direct Effects of Race. Behav. Sci. Law, 30: 782–799. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2012
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!