Special Issue Article
Recidivism in Female Offenders: PCL-R Lifestyle Factor and VRAG Show Predictive Validity in a German Sample
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Violent and Aggressive Behaviors in Women: Part II
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 575–584, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Eisenbarth, H., Osterheider, M., Nedopil, N. and Stadtland, C. (2012), Recidivism in Female Offenders: PCL-R Lifestyle Factor and VRAG Show Predictive Validity in a German Sample. Behav. Sci. Law, 30: 575–584. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2013
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!