Special Issue Article
Does Risk Assessment Make a Difference? Results of Implementing the SAVRY in Juvenile Probation
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Integrating Risk Assessment and Treatment
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 384–405, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Vincent, G. M., Guy, L. S., Gershenson, B. G. and McCabe, P. (2012), Does Risk Assessment Make a Difference? Results of Implementing the SAVRY in Juvenile Probation. Behav. Sci. Law, 30: 384–405. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2014
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!