Contract/grant sponsors: Supported in part by grants to S.B.H. from the American Psychology-Law Society, the American Academy of Forensic Psychology, and the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues.
Special Issue Article
Examining Improvements in Criminogenic Needs: The Risk Reduction Potential of a Structured Re-entry Program†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Integrating Risk Assessment and Treatment
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 431–447, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Brooks Holliday, S., Heilbrun, K. and Fretz, R. (2012), Examining Improvements in Criminogenic Needs: The Risk Reduction Potential of a Structured Re-entry Program. Behav. Sci. Law, 30: 431–447. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2016
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!