Texas Christian University.
Special Issue Article
Asociality and Engagement in Adult Offenders in Substance Abuse Treatment
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Integrating Risk Assessment and Treatment
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 371–383, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Pankow, J. and Knight, K. (2012), Asociality and Engagement in Adult Offenders in Substance Abuse Treatment. Behav. Sci. Law, 30: 371–383. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2020
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: 5 U01 DA016190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!