Special Issue Article
Characteristics of START Assessments Completed in Mental Health Jail Diversion Programs
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Integrating Risk Assessment and Treatment
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 448–469, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Desmarais, S. L., Van Dorn, R. A., Telford, R. P., Petrila, J. and Coffey, T. (2012), Characteristics of START Assessments Completed in Mental Health Jail Diversion Programs. Behav. Sci. Law, 30: 448–469. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2022
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!