Co-Occurring Disorders in Treatment-Based Courts: Results of a National Survey
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 800–820, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Peters, R. H., Kremling, J., Bekman, N. M. and Caudy, M. S. (2012), Co-Occurring Disorders in Treatment-Based Courts: Results of a National Survey. Behav. Sci. Law, 30: 800–820. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2024
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!