Special Issue Article
Treatment of Conduct Problem Youth with Interpersonal Callous Traits Using Mental Models: Measurement of Risk and Change
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Integrating Risk Assessment and Treatment
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 470–486, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Salekin, R. T., Tippey, J. G. and Allen, A. D. (2012), Treatment of Conduct Problem Youth with Interpersonal Callous Traits Using Mental Models: Measurement of Risk and Change. Behav. Sci. Law, 30: 470–486. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2025
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!