Raymond Corrado and Stacy Tzoumakis (Ph.D. Candidate), Simon Fraser University.
Special Issue Article
Gender Differences in Physical Aggression and Associated Developmental Correlates in a Sample of Canadian Preschoolers
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Violent and Aggressive Behaviors in Women: Part II
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 643–671, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Lussier, P., Corrado, R. and Tzoumakis, S. (2012), Gender Differences in Physical Aggression and Associated Developmental Correlates in a Sample of Canadian Preschoolers. Behav. Sci. Law, 30: 643–671. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2035
The Vancouver Longitudinal Study is funded by the British Columbia Ministry of Health and the British Columbia Ministry of Children and Family Development.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!