Special Issue Article
Violence Risk Assessment in Clinical Settings: Being Sure about Being Sure
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Methodological Issues in Measuring and Interpreting the Predictive Validity of Violence Risk Assessments
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 74–80, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Buchanan, A. (2013), Violence Risk Assessment in Clinical Settings: Being Sure about Being Sure. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 74–80. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2045
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!