Opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily represent the views of any department, agency, or institution with which the authors are affiliated.
Special Issue Article
Classification Accuracy of Actuarial Risk Assessment Instruments†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Methodological Issues in Measuring and Interpreting the Predictive Validity of Violence Risk Assessments
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 141–153, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Neller, D. J. and Frederick, R. I. (2013), Classification Accuracy of Actuarial Risk Assessment Instruments. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 141–153. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2047
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!